|Title:||Life Cycle Coordinator|
|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Life Cycle Coordinator to provide support for customer projects in the DoD and IC community. This position will be located in Reston VA.
- Coordinates all activities required for the creation of both the development and testing environments for Intelligence Mission Systems within the enterprise.
- Creates documentation to track testing events and provides timely updates to maintain a chronological history.
- Schedule meetings, create minutes and track action items to support the enterprise Test & Evaluation (T&E) life cycle.
- Maintain the master schedule for all test events.
- Provides day to day support for the Program Manager and monitor assigned systems.
- Serves as single-point-of-contact for all Intelligence Mission Systems requiring support from the T&E and Security Assessors teams
- Provides initial contact information and welcome kits for all testing customers
- Schedules and captures minutes for all testing meetings as well as publishes and tracks action items
- Works with Program Managers and Technical Leads to review requirements
- Captures customer requirements and creates requests for development and test environment construction
- Coordinates with IT staff to ensure that all work requests are completed accurately, and in a timely manner
- Maintains documentation related to systems tests and requests for support
- Audits all test events at completion to verify all artifacts are completed
- Schedule, document and report on all testing meetings to include monitoring action items and tracking the status of testing artifacts.
- Monitor and update the T&E Portal with project activities to allow instant decision-making and a historical record of the test event.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- 7 years of experience working with information systems
- Experience with a ticketing system or a workflow
- Strong customer relation skills
- Knowledge of IT systems architecture
- Familiarity with SharePoint
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.