|Location:||Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland|
- Work with th the UX team to deliver attractive user interfaces
- Keep up to date with the latest UX design and usability trends and techniques
- Contribute to the system UX style guide
- Work with the UX team lead to assess the impact of any UX changes/improvements
- Work with a team of engineers and developers to ensure any UX design changes help to compliment the overall user experience and journey
- Conduct analysis and create reports supporting UX designs and the overall UX process
- Create UX design wireframes, mock ups, prototypes and final designs across various applications
- Support the UX team of researchers and designers in analysis, design, and prototyping
- Work in an integrated environment, aligning with the system engineering team to coordinate requirements, and software engineering team to coordinate implementation
- Support program milestones including Preliminary Design Reviews and Critical Design Reviews
- Maintain an active role in User Working Groups
- Presenting wireframes to program stakeholders, and obtaining and incorporating feedback
- Must have strong working knowledge of Axure and other wire-framing and prototyping tools
- Strong understanding of UI design techniques and tools
- A passion for Interaction Design
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of UI design techniques
- Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills
- Able to multi-task and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to obtain a DoD SECRET security clearance
- Experience with HTML, CSS and jQuery and Angular highly desirable
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite including, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience using Agile Project Management tools such as, Jira
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint)
- Ability to convey technical designs, ideas and results to non-technical audiences and provide briefings to high-level government personnel
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.