|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Configuration Manger to support the Defense Intelligence Agency's (DIA) Chief Information Officer with designing, implementing, and maintaining the Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB).
- Maintain health of the CMDB and associated CIO systems baselines.
- Tasked with baseline identification, configuration, control, review and audit of Configuration Items (CIs) and configuration status accounting.
- Performs both functional and physical configuration audits (FCA/PCA).
- Develops and modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures, to include updating SOPs associated with the CMDB.
- Conducts periodic reviews of CM documentation of Hardware, Software, and CI usage.
- Works directly with the Change Manager to ensure additions/modifications to CIs are accurately documented within the CMDB.
- Implements configuration management best practices across the life cycle of systems.
- Attends and support change management working groups and boards as required.
- Integration of CMDB with other IT management systems and enhances processes for data aggregation from all CIO automated collection tools to increase data quality.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance and the ability to pass a CI Poly.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in management consulting or change management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience.
- Knowledge of Configuration and Change Management Processes.
- Keen attention to detail and experience with data entry.
- Familiarity with a variety of Configuration Management tools, SharePoint, and Microsoft Excel.
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.