|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Scrum Master to manage mission and use case agile development projects.
- Facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other activities as needed.
- Ensure development teams are adhering to Agile practices and principals.
- Communicate directly with customers and leadership status of projects; create briefings or update status trackers as required.
- Assist in maintenance of backlog and managing project with software such as JIRA/Confluence.
- Assist in the prioritization and resolution of all bug/fixes.
- Manage stakeholder and customer requirements and ensure they are incorporated and/or scheduled development efforts.
- Document and catalog best practices and incorporate best practice to increase collaboration across teams, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Work with UI teams and/or client to define BI and reporting requirements.
- Other tasks as required
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to pass CI Poly.
- Must have at least 7 years experience in management consulting or related field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience with a Master's degree or advanced training in information technology.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, or other issue/project tracking software.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and ad hoc changes.
- Scrum Master Certification or ability to obtain DIA/IC certification
- Familiarity with SAF Agile methodologies.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.