|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be “a” place to work, but to be “the” place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Master Scheduler. The candidate must have excellent written and oral communications. The candidate must be able to think critically, creatively and strategically, have excellent judgment and be able to work in a dynamic environment. Position can be located in Reston, VA or Washington, DC.
- Assist customers with the development of initial information technology based project schedules using MS Project 2013
- Develop and maintain the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) in a master and sub relationship for automatic updating.
- Integrate IMS with Microsoft Project Server 2016/Enterprise Project Management (EPM)
- Coordinate and collaborate across all CIO and the Intelligence Community (IC) with respective PMs to review, discuss and update the IMS.
- Provide guidance and assistance to customer staff on project management and project schedule management
- Familiar with building schedules following Project Management methodologies and Agile principles
- Create and generate weekly status reports (i.e. 7/30 Day Look Ahead & Late Reports, ad hoc reports, as required).
- Support milestones (i.e. Preliminary Design Review (PDR) and Critical Design Review (CDR), and etc.).
- Post the updated status reports and IMS (i.e. both .mpp and .pdf file types) to SharePoint.
- Maintain and update the IMS process, as required.
- Discuss/Brief impacts with the leadership.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the DIA and IC stakeholders to share information, and identify and manage dependencies.
- Ability to process new concepts quickly and anticipate issues and provide remediation recommendations.
- Ability to communicate across the IC to create awareness of project management requirements.
- Utilize metrics to track progress towards goals.
- Support daily project management related activities as directed.
- Cross check IMS dates against support documents (i.e. quad charts, milestone roadmaps, etc.) to verify dates for consistency.
- Develop and update milestone roadmaps to support quarterly Project Management Review (PMRs) and other meetings as directed.
- Attend applicable meetings related to project scheduling, as required.
- Coordinate and collaborate with all project schedulers and stakeholders to build and maintain relationships.
- Post monthly IMS updates to a central repository identified by leadership.
- Identify and communicate IMS impacts, dependencies, issues, risks, concerns, etc. to leadership.
- Identify and coordinate solutions with Leadership to establish appropriate courses of action.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting and complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance and the ability to pass a CI Poly.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in project management.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training; a master's degree or advanced training in management consulting preferred.
- Knowledge of project management practices and methodologies.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills with high-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- High-level of proficiently with MS Project required.
- PMP certification desired.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.