|Title:||MID Counterintelligence (CI) SME (cyber)|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Counterintelligence SME to conduct timely CI investigative and DIA internal Cl activities to accurately identify threats posed to DIA personnel, information, and missions from FIE and insider threats and identify and create opportunities to neutralize and exploit FIE efforts.
- Conduct technical interviews and interpret cyber data concerning suspicious CI and information assurance (IA) incidents to ascertain a Cl interest and document reportable information.
- Be capable of extracting information from digital media to support a Cl activity.
- Gather and analyze all data that supports the CI activity for which the media is being analyzed, in accordance with the latest forensics guidance from the digital forensics community and internal SOPs.
- Retrieve workstation and network level information with the requisite approvals.
- Identify potential high and critical FIE threats to the DIA supply chain.
- Plan and develop measures to mitigate the threat and assist the CIO in integrating those measures into acquisitions.
- Plan and conduct Cl Support to Computer Network Defense according to DoDl 5240.23 to include Cyber assessments of DIA networks.
- All personnel shall be highly proficient in using basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Must have conducted digital forensic analysis on Personal Electronic Devices (PEDs), intrusion investigations, and CI collections on-line.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited CI Special Agent credentialing school and provide documentation from:
- Defense CI Agent Course (DCAC) from the Joint CI training activity
- The CI Special Agent Course (CISAC), US Army Intelligence Center and School
- The Basic Investigator’s Course from the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) with EITHER the Air Force Office of Special Investigations add-on training or WITH the Naval Criminal Investigator’s Service add-on
- Marine Air Ground Task Force – Counterintelligence (Basic CI) from the Navy Marine Intelligence Training Center
- The Intelligence Officer Basic Course – CI/HUMINT, US Army Intelligence Center and School
- The Special Investigations Course, US Air Force Special Investigations Academy
- Must be a graduate of and provide documentation for:
- Windows Forensics Exam (WFE) from DCITA
- Introduction to Networks and Computer Hardware (INCH) from DCITA
- the Computer Incident Response Course (CIRC) from DCITA
- Forensics and Intrusions in a Windows Environment (FIWE) from DCITA
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience conducting or supporting Cl operations, CI investigations and/or CI collections in the cyber environment.
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.