|Title:||Use Case Analyst|
|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
- Assist in the development of a use case processes to manage, vet, and organize mission requirement, capabilities, and tools.
- Provide customer liaison support for DIA CIO efforts to rapidly identify, assess, and recommend new mission-enhancing capabilities requirements.
- Collects information from stakeholders to inform, determine, and improve communication and the understanding of mission stakeholder requirements.
- Exhibits outgoing and dynamic personality to foster relationships throughout DIA mission customers to promulgate new tools and capabilities by using a variety of oral, print, and digital communication mechanisms.
- Ensure submitted requirements are thoroughly understood, documented, and submitted through the appropriate approval process for completion.
- Translates customer requirements into actionable data.
- Establishes regular forums and other methods of enabling continuing stakeholder engagement.
- Enhance a knowledge management system for related documents, policies, procedures, and analysis.
- Provide system engineering expertise support to use case efforts.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with DIA, COCOMS, and DoD customers, stakeholders, and mission users.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to pass CI Poly.
- Must have at least 10 years experience in management consulting or related field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience with a Master's degree or advanced training in information technology.
- Experience with DIA, DoD, IC, and IC ITE missions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Project, SharePoint, Visio.
- Ability to work independently and/or in team environments.
- Strong research, analytical, and editing skills.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.