|Title:||Project Server- Senior Data Ingest Expert|
|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be “a” place to work, but to be “the” place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Senior Data Ingest Expert to bring onto our team to work alongside with and help support the DIA in either MS2, Bolling Air Force Base, Reston, VA or Washington D.C.
- Provide integration and data ingest support for Microsoft Enterprise Project Management (EPM) 2016 suite of tools to include Project Professional 2016 and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting
- Assist in migrating to EPM 2016, to include capturing requirements, migration of projects, and customer communication to ensure a successful and seamless migration
- Perform user outreach to ensure project data is valid, updated, and aligned to key values (i.e. CIO Priority, JARM, Risk Factors, Start/Stop dates)
- Train/Interface with Project Mangers across agency to ensure projects entered in EPM reach a level of maturity (i.e. baseline, critical path, resource loading, dependencies)
- Subject Matter Expert in SharePoint and Project Server within the Master Scheduling organization, supporting the user community, troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Create, update, and/or review all current User Guides, SOPs, and other artifacts
- Provide EPM support to agency Working Groups and Project Management Boards with scheduling, documentation, IMS reports, and/or any other assistance as needed
- Identify and evaluating specific project strategies and making recommendations
- Other EPM support as required
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of selective information
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the agency
- Must have at least ten years' experience in EPM.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience.
- Expert in EPM Suite and Project Server/SharePoint Server.
- Proven experience with data ingest/integration as relates to EPM.
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.