In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be “a” place to work, but to be “the” place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Staff Officer to provide support to an Integrated Program Office (IPO) Chief of Staff in the Intelligence Community.
- Provide day-to-day support to the Chief of Staff.
- Draft, process, catalog, file, and maintain the correspondences, messages, and other documentation to include, but not limited to, military and civilian letters, memorandums, award recommendations, meeting minutes, and briefing papers.
- Generate, coordinate, monitor, and report internal and external actions, decisions, policies, tasks, and/or briefings for closeout and approval.
- Manage and maintain schedule, meetings, and travel in the Executive-Level Management Calendar.
- Prepare daily read-ahead binder and arrange and coordinate meetings and events. (i.e., set-up, change slides).
- Liaison to both internal and external staff at all levels.
- Track and report personnel in-processing and out-processing.
- Other duties, as requested.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and CI Poly.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a senior-level office.
- Proven experience directly supporting an office environment with senior leadership personnel serving in the grades of SES/DISL or at the Flag Officer level.
- Strong working knowledge of office information technology (IT) equipment (e.g., copiers, scanners, facsimile machines, computer workstations, phones, teleconference/video teleconference equipment).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications including SharePoint.
- Assist with the preparation of materials needed for travel.
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.