|Title:||Senior Project Server Administrator|
|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Senior Project Server Administrator that has proven administrator experiences with the Microsoft EPM/Project Server environment. Location will be within the national capital region.
- Subject matter expert in SharePoint and Project Server within the Master Scheduling organization, supporting the user community, troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Manage the Microsofts Enterprise Project Management (EPM) 2016 suite of tools to include Project Professional 2016 and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting.
- Plan and administer functions to ensure the O&M of applications including configuration, setup, and updating.
- Provide IT support to users, troubleshooting Tier 0 and Tier 1 type of issues, create Project Web App (PWA) accounts, and configuration of EPM.
- Recommend changes in applications development, maintenance, and system standards, and oversees installation.
- Analyze, install, modify and supports operating systems, database, or utilities software.
- Plan and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Plan for future application requirements to ensure needs are met based on new developments in computer technology.
- Participate in the development, testing, evaluation or design of system or infrastructure architecture.
- Assist in migrating to EPM 2016, to include capturing requirements, migration of projects, and customer communication to ensure a successful and seamless migration.
- Provide direction and training to less experienced staff, project managers, and end users
- Create, update, and/or review all current User Guides, SOPs, and other artifacts.
- Other EPM support as required.
- Interact with suppliers and vendors as required.
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of selective information.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the agency.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and CI Poly.
- Must have at least ten years' experience in server administration/software engineering.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience
- Expert in EPM Suite and Project Server/SharePoint Server
- Experience troubleshooting Project Server
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.