|Title:||Senior AWS/DEV OPS Engineer|
|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be “a” place to work, but to be “the” place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated AWS Dev/Ops Engineer to assist in the deployment and management of various cloud environments within the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). This position is located in Reston VA and Washington DC.
- Design and develop AWS infrastructure for Dev, Test and Ops.
- Standup, automate, and manage AWS environments for multiple projects and programs.
- Lead service delivery and support functions and work with tech team to manage production uptime and availability.
- Ensure application and/or infrastructure security with industry best practices and tools.
- Maintain monitoring of environments, generate and analyze cloud metrics, and developing standard reports for the government.
- Excellent communication skills with customer, team, and leadership.
- Manage and implement Configuration Management and Risk Management Framework.
- Other tasks as required.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to pass CI Poly.
- Must have at least 10 years experience in cloud engineering or related field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience with a Master's degree or advanced training in information technology.
- Experience setting up AWS infrastructure, VCPs, and security user groups and roles.
- Strong experiences with multiple AWS services IIAM, Cloud Formation/Formation Templates, CloudWatch, ECS, Lamda, …).
- Familiarity with containers and container management frameworks such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experiences with CI tools
- Relevant technical Skills (e.g. scripting, Python, etc.)
- AWS Certifications or other cloud certifications
- Deep understanding of AWS architecture
- Experience working within DIA.
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.