|Title:||Information Security Engineer|
|Location:||Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland|
- BS degree with 8 years of prior relevant experience, or 6 years of experience with a MS degree. 4 additional years of experience may be used in lieu of degree
- Understanding of DoD 8510, NIST 800.53 Risk Management Framework, ICD-503, DIACAP
- Familiarity with the security aspects of a variety of technologies in the following areas: IdAM, hardening tools, communications protocols, Linux platforms, database design, Red Hat Linux Admin, hand held devices
- CISSP certification or willingness to achieve a CISSP is preferred as well as SCAP, Security+ Certification is required
- Demonstrated experience driving cyber security products to multiple different programs and teams in accordance with each program’s schedule
- Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint)
- US Citizenship is required with an active Secret Clearance. Experience with HBSS, Fortify, and ACAS/Retina.
- Experience with eMASS
- Experience dealing with certification and accreditation of web services, web clients, and Android applications
- Experience with Army Common Operating Environment (COE) or other PM MC systems
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran