|Title:||MID Counterintelligence (CI) SME (RDA, SCRM, & DCIP)|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Mid Counterintelligence SME to conduct timely CI investigative and DIA internal Cl activities to accurately identify threats posed to DIA personnel, information, and missions from FIE and insider threats and identify and create opportunities to neutralize and exploit FIE efforts.
- Research and understand FIE threats to DIA RDA, DCIP, SCRM programs, personnel, and facilities in order to implement protective countermeasures and Cl activities to negate the threat.
- Plan and conduct Cl Support to DIA DCIP according to DoDI 5240.19 and DIA policies.
- Plan and develop CI Support Plans and CI Coverage plans.
- Plan and conduct CI Support to DIA RDA IAW DoDI 5240.24 and DIA policies.
- Plan and conduct CI Support to DIA SCRM IAW DoDI 5240.24 and DIA policies.
- All personnel shall be highly proficient in using basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited CI Special Agent credentialing school and provide documentation from:
- Defense CI Agent Course (DCAC) from the Joint CI training activity
- The CI Special Agent Course (CISAC), US Army Intelligence Center and School
- The Basic Investigator’s Course from the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) with EITHER the Air Force Office of Special Investigations add-on training or WITH the Naval Criminal Investigator’s Service add-on
- Marine Air Ground Task Force – Counterintelligence (Basic CI) from the Navy Marine Intelligence Training Center
- The Intelligence Officer Basic Course – CI/HUMINT, US Army Intelligence Center and School
- The Special Investigations Course, US Air Force Special Investigations Academy
- Must have successfully completed the JCITA Cl Functional Services Course or JCITA's former Cl Support to Research, Development and Acquisitions Course or a related course from an IC agency.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in conducting RDA, DCIP, SCRM and related threat capabilities posed by Foreign Intelligence Entities (FIE).
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.