|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be “a” place to work, but to be “the” place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Data Scientist to oversee and manage complex, state of the art, new unique programs and projects related to information technology.
- Develop and presents issues, conclusions, and recommendations to senior leadership based on reviews and evaluations.
- Directs and conducts analysis of requirements pertaining to Agency programs and objectives.
- Examines policies to identify those affecting programs and determines approaches to resolving issues
- Identify problem areas, define the nature and scope of the problem and objectives sought.
- Work with a team to design, implement, and maintain new systems.
- Provide guidance to the customer on best-practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
- Approximately 10 years of experience in information systems development, focused on processing large volume, near-real time data feeds to meet data analytics and security requirements.
- Experience and knowledge of tools associated with multiple intelligence missions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, engineering, or other relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of web services feeds
- Demonstrated work experience in architecting new system solutions using current technologies, as well as transitioning existing systems into modern technologies without negatively impacting operational and compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated experience performing data assessment, data engineering, modeling and analytics to enable new methodologies for end user analysts, data scientists, etc.
- Demonstrated experience as a SME to prioritize and meet tactical and strategic requirements for frameworks and systems to process data.
- Demonstrated experience in information systems development across the IT lifecycle, with a focus on systems to perform high volume and velocity data processing on disparate data types/formats.
- Demonstrated experience architecting and delivering automated and scalable data process monitoring and data quality systems and processes.
- Must be a diverse thinker and be able to work in a large group setting.
- Write and edit technical documents and reports;
- Write, edit, and produce contents for contract deliverables: reports, training materials, presentation slides, letters, fact sheets, diagrams, and capability statements.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Communicate formally and informally through existing forums to stakeholders at all levels, including senior leadership.
- AWS, Atlassian Suite products like Jira/Confluence and AWS Cloud experience desired.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.