|Title:||Senior Site Reliability Engineer (Remote)|
ASET Partners is building a next-generation data analytics platform that supports the Department of Homeland Security's mission to safeguard national critical infrastructure. As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) you'll be bridging your software development skills and operations experience into a critical role that sees infrastructure and operations as software problems. You'll work with the software team to make improvements to existing systems and manage and maintain the underlying infrastructure that runs MCTE.
What you'll do:
* Design and build self-healing, fault-tolerant systems
* Share ownership over systems with the software team
* Build and deploy container images to our Kubernetes cluster following modern SRE principles
* Automate and streamline manual and error-prone processes
* Make long-term infrastructure improvements
* Define and measure SLIs and SLOs
What you'll bring:
* 7+ years of experience with Python and/or Go
* 4+ years of experience with Terraform and Kubernetes
* Container technology expert and advocate
* Linux expert
* Fundamental git workflows (feature branches, rebasing, tagging)
* Experience designing cloud-native software (secret management, configuration management, decoupled design, high availability, self healing, load balancing, storage, zero-downtime deployments)
* Experience with kops, Helm, Airflow
* Windows Server experience
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.