|Title:||Senior ISSO/RMF Engineer|
|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
- Applies knowledge and understanding of Information Assurance (IA) concepts, practices and procedures using established IC and Agency policies and standards to minimize and/or mitigate security risks.
- Reviews and comments on technical documentation to ensure compliance with security standards and regulations.
- Recommends security monitoring solutions as required to meet IA requirements.
- Guides projects and programs through successful assessment and authorization of systems components for Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Focuses on threats, vulnerabilities and the security of programs and systems.
- Provides special consideration to intrusion detection, finding and fixing unprotected vulnerabilities, and ensuring that remote access points are secure.
- Coordinates closely with internal and external stakeholders to support, monitor, test and troubleshoot software and hardware IA problems related to security.
- Identifies, develops and implements security standards, procedures and solutions appropriate to RMF environment.
- Coordinates with DIA stakeholders to assure compliance with security reporting requirements.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to help identify user audit records to be captured and reported using designated processes.
- Establishes, maintains, and audits program IT enterprises infrastructure baseline configuration.
- Provide IA and RMF services such as System Security Plans (SSP), risk assessment, audit policy, scanning policy, POA&AMs, HBSS implementation, Data interface CONOPS, COOP/DR, IA Cert Checks, and MOU/MOAs.
- Other tasks as required.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
- Must have at least 10 years' experience with RMF/IA Cyber Security.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience. Master's degree preferred with advanced training in RMF/IA Cyber Security.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with customer, team, and leadership.
- Experience with the DoD, DIACAP and/or RMF process and requirements.
- CISSP, CompTIA Security+, or other relevant certifications.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.