|Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a Sr. Project Manager to support our government client in standing up a Joint Program Management Office (JPMO). The candidate must have excellent written and oral communications. The candidate must be able to think critically, creatively and strategically, have excellent judgment and be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Provides Subject Matter Expert (SME) planning, program/project management, development, requirements management services and acquisition support, integration and engineering services, systems security, information assurance engineering services, and services in portfolio management and process improvement.
- Perform requirements evaluation, review preliminary design, develop an implementation plan and monitor cost, schedule and performance.
- Provide portfolio, funding, and contracts management function to include internal and external budget reporting.
- Stand up governance services to include risk management, change management, and contact rosters, and internal and external status reports.
- Develop and maintain and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), milestones and deliverables.
- Coordinate and monitor milestones, deliverables, packages, risks, and issues.
- Develop and support the communication and facilitation of team meeting and events.
- Responsible for daily customer/stakeholder engagement. Provides regular leadership and executive level briefings, manages contracts, budgets and schedules.
- Provide expertise in generating and maintaining project documentation.
- Provides documented assessment, updates, guidance, and recommendations regarding data governance, roadmaps, processes, and data standards through proactive discovery, recurring ESITA engagement, and evaluation of current and future initiatives and capabilities
- Assists mission stakeholders with planning for future data needs. in the preparation of reports to DIA leadership on progress with data efforts, with outreach efforts to industry, academic, and other government entities.
- Other tasks as required.
Must have an active/current TS/SCI and must pass CI Poly.
- B.A. or B.S. degree required.
- Master's degree or advanced training in management consulting is preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of project management for DoD and/or the IC.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent certification preferred.
- Familiarity with the Defense Intelligence Information Enterprise (DI2E).
- Working understanding of the IC Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM).
- Working knowledge of MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Project (including EPM), SharePoint, Visio.
- Have excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills.
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.