|Location:||Robins Air Force Base, Georgia|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Software Developer to be located at at Robins Air Force Base, Georgia.
- Using ARCNET Enterprise Software, the major focus of the framework is to provide reservists a real-time capability to perform administrative and maintenance-related actions associated with managing reserve readiness and participation
- Specific tools include reserve duty planning capabilities; volunteerism capabilities, which provide individuals with access to reserve volunteer opportunities; a readiness dashboard capability; ancillary training delivery and tracking capabilities.
- Provide IT support services for the implementation, deployment, and sustainment of the ARCNET enterprise IT framework and associated web based tools and ancillary Air National Guard (ANG) ARCNET systems.
- Maintain the framework in accordance with (IAW) AF architecture guidance and AFRC mission needs
- Continue to field, maintain and enhance the products utilizing the framework;
- Migrate existing AFRC IT systems into the framework as directed by the AFRC CIO
- Develop new mission support capabilities and services that are deemed by the AFRC CIO to have enterprise-wide applicability suitable for fielding within the framework
- Deploy technologies and tools to integrate with the Services Oriented Architecture environment for AFRC.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Security+ Certification preferred
- Other Coding and Software Languages preffered: C, .Net, VB.Net, MVC, REST, REACT, Angular, Classic ASP, Scripting, Xamarin, SharePoint 201X, SSRS, and SOA Web Services.
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micro managers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.