|Title:||Mid-Level Financial Analyst|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be “a” place to work, but to be “the” place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Mid-Level Financial Analyst to bring onto our team to work alongside with and help support the DIA in either Reston or JBAB (Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling).Responsibilities:
- Provide financial management expertise to assist Chief Financial Office - Mission Services (CFO-MS) in reconciliation of Unliquidated Obligations and the Tri-Annual Review process
- Responsible for reviewing, reconciling, and clearing unpaid obligations
- Research and investigate all unpaid balances
- Coordinate with both internal and external customers to develop process improvements within financial management
- Review hardcopy accounting records comparing to electronic records and resolve any differences
- Assist with all unliquidated obligations, accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions for timeliness, accuracy, and completeness
- Provide support in documenting current processes and ensure the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Desktop Guides are current
- Active TS/SCI with a CI Poly
- Bachelor's degree of equivalent experience
- 2-6 years of finance experience
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.