|Title:||Graphic Artist SME|
|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Graphical Artist. The candidate must be a strong communicator, have excellent written, presentation, oral communications and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interface with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Data gathering, content theming , and the distillation of insights from qualitative and quantitative
- Audience and stakeholder segmentation and messaging development, such as creating briefing documents for executives, managers, and staff
- Facilitate and manage client meetings to successfully achieve identified, desired
- Support the development of materials to inform and educate the community on CTO
- Maintain Program branding
- Identify and provide recommendations for issues with agency
- Identify and implement strategies to market and communicate services
- Exhibits outgoing and dynamic personality to foster relationships throughout the IC to promulgate service offerings by using a variety of oral, print and digital communication mechanisms.
- Collects pertinent information from stakeholders to de-conflict, reconcile, disseminate, and inform them
- Identifies potential barriers to effective transition and develops mitigation plan(s).
- Continuously communicates with IC stakeholders and monitors transition of IC
- Conducts and oversees IC outreach activities, representing the EMT JPMO and introducing and explaining EMT to IC stakeholders, and briefs senior leaders on a regular basis.
- Collects information from stakeholders to inform, determine, and improve
- Seven years of experience providing management and technical direction to project
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience in Graphics Design, ArtDesign, Communications and Marketing from reputable academic
- Savvy with Graphics Software Tools, to include: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite) for creating slick sheets, posters, flyers, brochures, newsletters, publications and other Communications & Marketing
- Must have recent Art Portfolio / Work
- Proficient with Microsoft Professional Office
- Keen understanding of color theory and overall design
- Able to handle multiple assignments/projects
- Self-driven/Self-directed along with superb time-management
- Ability to meet deadlines when necessary and prioritize workload
- Ability to accept feedback and implement changes during the iterative
- Possess flexibility based upon art/concept changes and or changes in art direction based on business
- Excellent track record of dependability, attendance,
- Top-notch writing and editing
- Detail-oriented and ability to conduct quality assurance on Communications and marketing
- Web design/editing experience, 3-D graphics, uploading content, videos,
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran