|Title:||Mid Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) Specialist|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated TSCM Specialist to conduct timely CI investigative and DIA internal Cl activities to accurately identify threats posed to DIA personnel, information, and missions from FIE and insider threats and identify and create opportunities to neutralize and exploit FIE efforts.
- Conduct TSCM activities to protect, detect and respond to the technical exploitation of DIA facilities by adversaries and insider threats.
- Provide comprehensive, risk-based technical security advice, guidance, and general CI/Security support to program offices and contractor facility security offices under the supervision of the Government.
- Draft written correspondence to include facility file reports, cable messages, approvals, status/technical briefs and inspection reports.
- Assist in the development of technical security plans, directives and instructions. All locally prepared guidelines will be in accordance with DoD directives.
- Assist Certified TEMPEST Technical Authorities prepare TEMPEST countermeasures reviews and validate the results on a case-by-case basis by instrumented testing at field locations.
- Conduct multi-discipline (TSCM and TEMPEST) security surveys of new and renovated DIA SCI facilities in support of approved Construction Security Plans per Director of National Intelligence SCIF policies.
- Plan and conduct TSCM surveys.
- Plan and conduct a foreign gift inspection.
- Plan and conduct TSCM support to foreign visits.
- Plan and conduct TSCM executive support.
- Plan and conduct TSCM support to SCRM.
- Produce IIR as a result of reportable information obtained from TSCM activities.
- All personnel shall be highly proficient in using basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office
- Must be a graduate from an accredited CI Special Agent credentialing school and provide documentation from:
- Defense CI Agent Course (DCAC) from the Joint CI training activity
- The CI Special Agent Course (CISAC), US Army Intelligence Center and School
- The Basic Investigator’s Course from the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) with EITHER the Air Force Office of Special Investigations add-on training or WITH the Naval Criminal Investigator’s Service add-on
- Marine Air Ground Task Force – Counterintelligence (Basic CI) from the Navy Marine Intelligence Training Center
- The Intelligence Officer Basic Course – CI/HUMINT, US Army Intelligence Center and School
- The Special Investigations Course, US Air Force Special Investigations Academy
- Contractor must have a minimum of seven (7) year experience planning and conducting TSCM, and five (5) years’ experience in all of the following areas:
- Video Surveillance Systems.
- SCIF construction standards.
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.