|Title:||Oracle Hyperion Planning/Essbase Developer or Architect|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Oracle Hyperion Planning and Oracle Essbase Developer/Architect to bring onto our team to work alongside with and help support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a team on the implementation of Hyperion Planning solutions
- Build Hyperion Financial Reporting and Smart View templates
- Use Oracle Data Integrator
- Work closely with clients to elicit, refine, and document requirements
- Perform data modeling, process modeling, and rapid prototyping
- Compose and deploy business rules, calculation script, and forms
- Build integration scripts and automating dimension loads
- Design load rules and automating data loads
- In charge of daily maintenance and operations of Planning/Essbase
- Responsible for batch integration and scripting
- Interact with business clients to understand, define, analyze, and deliver customer requirements
- Troubleshoot issues, recommend alternative resolutions, and analyze trends to proactively prevent problems
- Support troubleshooting of issues within the ETL overnight load process and diagnose load issues within the system including managing mappings, troubleshooting, batch-load scripts and outages experienced within system
- Hyperion design and development experience
- U.S. citizenship with the ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or related field
- 3+ years of related experience with Oracle Hyperion Planning and Essbase in aData Warehouse environment
- 3+ years of experience with SQL and experience working with Oracle DB
- Understanding of Oracle Data Integrator
- Knowledge working in ETL and ELT tools like Informatica to integrate and source data from and to Hyperion Planning
- Strong consulting skills and a desire to work closely and partner with business customers
- Desire to be trained and learn new technologies
- Oracle 11g/12g database administration with RAC and Advanced Security
- OBIEE or Hyperion BI+ (Interactive Reporting, Web Analysis) development
- Federal Government financial management and the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) processes
- US Government Secret Security Clearance or higher
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.