|Title:||Sharepoint Developer/Knowledge Manager|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be “a” place to work, but to be “the” place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Sharepoint Developer/Knowledge Manager to customize, update, and maintain customer SharePoint site collections and libraries. The position will be located in either Reston, VA or Washington, DC.
- Maintain and update customer SharePoint Sites, subsites, pages, apps, and permissions.
- Maintain configuration of SharePoint layout and changes to site requirements.
- Gather customers requirements to develop and maintain SharePoint libraries, lists, and other apps.
- Maintain document repositories (versions and tagging) for customer deliverables, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and team documentation.
- Develop and maintain Knowledge Management process and procedures; provide training and SOPs to leadership and team members.
- Utilize out of the box SharePoint capabilities to manage customer requirements.
- Provide SharePoint training and tutorials to government leadership and team members.
- Develop and maintain automated dashboards and reporting.
- Other tasks as required
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to pass CI Poly.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in management consulting or related field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience with a Master's degree or advanced training in information technology.
- Experience with the following:
- Libraries: Font Awesome, JQuery, Vue, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Moment, and FullCalendar
- JSON, XML, XSLT, SOAP, REST, and XPath
- Web analytics platforms: Matomo (formerly Piwik - Intelink Web Analytics) or Google Analytics,
- AJAX and/or XMLHttpRequests
- Content Management Systems: SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, or WordPress
- Secure File Transfer Protocol programs: FileZilla or WinSCP
- SharePoint Designer 2013, Master Pages, Page Layouts, and SharePoint 2010 and 2013 workflows
- GitHub or GitLab for version control
- Atlassian Confluence and JIRA
- Basic understanding of the Linux operating system
- Experience with SharePoint designer desired.
- Experience with SharePoint web development desired.
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.