|Title:||Information Systems Security Engineer|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be “a” place to work, but to be “the” place to work! Here at ASET PartnersWe are currently seeking an Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) to support our customer’s cyber and enterprise operations. Incumbent will advise and guide projects and programs through the accreditation and maintenance milestones, to include aligning and implementing appropriate Risk Management Framework (RMF) with agency policies and procedures.
- Applies knowledge and understanding of Information Assurance (IA) concepts, practices and procedures using established IC and Agency policies and standards to minimize and/or mitigate security risks.
- Reviews and comments on technical documentation to ensure compliance with security standards and regulations.
- Recommends security monitoring solutions as required to meet IA requirements.
- Guides projects and programs through successful assessment and authorization of systems components for Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Focuses on threats, vulnerabilities and the security of programs and systems.
- Provides special consideration to intrusion detection, finding and fixing unprotected vulnerabilities, and ensuring that remote access points are secure.
- Coordinates closely with internal and external stakeholders to support, monitor, test and troubleshoot software and hardware IA problems related to security.
- Identifies, develops, and implements security standards, procedures and solutions appropriate to RMF environment.
- Coordinates with DIA stakeholders to assure compliance with security reporting requirements.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to help identify user audit records to be captured and reported using designated processes.
- Establishes, maintains, and audits program IT enterprises infrastructure baseline configuration.
- Provide IA and RMF services such as System Security Plans (SSP), risk assessment, audit policy, scanning policy, POA&AMs, HBSS implementation, Data interface CONOPS, COOP/DR, IA Cert Checks, and MOU/MOAs.
- Designs the architecture of an information system (IS)
- Translates customer requirements into formal agreements and plans to culminate in customer acceptance or results.
- Anticipates future customer, industry, and business trends.
- Creates innovative solutions to problems involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Expert knowledge of organization operations and business objectives.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets process data in one or more areas.
- Apply process improvement, reengineering methodologies, and internet-related methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Other tasks as required.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
- Must have at least 5 years' experience with RMF/IA Cyber Security.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience. Master's degree preferred with advanced training in RMF/IA Cyber Security.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with customer, team, and leadership.
- Experience with the DoD, DIACAP and/or RMF process and requirements.
- CISSP or CompTIA Security+.
- Network architecture, security engineering, operations experience required.
- Splunk experience required.
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.