In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be “a” place to work, but to be “the” place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Recruiter to bring onto our team to work alongside Management and Project Managers in a telework environment.Responsibilities:
- Performs full lifecycle recruitment for a number of disciplines and customers; handles approximately 30 – 40 requisitions at a time
- Develops and executes effective and efficient recruitment and sourcing strategies, identifies a qualified and diverse candidate pool from which a hiring decision can be made in an expedient and compliant manner
- Sources, networks and actively builds relationships to ensure an adequate pipeline of candidates effectively meets hiring needs and supports new business initiatives
- Attends recruiting events and performs incumbent captures on customer sites
- Adapts to changing business priorities with a focus on accountability, communication, and customer service
- Utilizes cleared job boards, networking, ATS, social media and other recruitment channels to find top talent for each requisition
- Builds rapport with candidates and potential candidates though timely and honest communications
- Manages and coordinates multiple recruitment activities simultaneously
- May train other Recruiters or Coordinators on effective sourcing, closing, or other professional development topics geared towards Recruiters
- Accurately tracks and reports on recruiting activities
- Provides guidance to Hiring Managers on recruitment strategies, processes, procedures, and best practices
- May be required to write job descriptions and support proposal efforts
- Performs other related duties as required
- Some evenings, weekends, and travel may be required to support business requirements during surge periods (proposals and contract awards)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field is required; Experience in lieu of education will be considered
- Sourcing & Recruiting experience within the Intelligence Community
- Three or more years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for SCA contracts
- Agency or search firm recruiting experience is desired
- Customer-focused and mission-driven
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective teammate, elevates others around themselves by teaching communicating and helping
- High level of emotional intelligence, an effective leader, and a desire to foster teamwork among peers
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Outstanding analytical skills, creativity and problem-solving abilities
- Flexibility, able to adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience mentoring personnel and managing multiple recruiting efforts for various projects or tasks is desired
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.