In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Accountant to bring onto our team to work alongside with and help support an Intelligence Agency in Chantilly, Virginia.Responsibilities:
- Analyze financial information to identify and resolve problems, discrepancies, and errors in financial data and/or finance systems
- Provide financial technical advice and guidance to customers on financial matter and General Ledger issues
- Prepare tax returns, reconciliations, and tax documents
- Coordinate the implementation and maintenance of a system of checks and balances to ensure integrity of financial records
- Create and present reports to senior managers and make recommendations
- Work in various financial systems (Ex: Peachtree)
- Active Full Scope Poly
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training
- 8+ years of relevant experience - at least 3 years being an accountant
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board (FASAB), and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: