|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Data Engineer to help support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, and federal civilian agencies
- Develop data flow diagrams depicting data movement through data centric architecture.
- Provide recommendation to senior leadership to simplify end user processes and create better efficiencies.
- Translates customer requirements into formal agreements and plans to culminate in customer acceptance or results.
- Execute a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, test and final delivery. Anticipates future customer, industry and business trends.
- Challenges the validity of given procedures and processes with a view toward enhancements or improvement. Creates innovative solutions to problems involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components. Leads team on large complex projects.
- Provide capability to ingest and extract data.
- Create repeatable, reusable procedures.
- Deliver common services in support of architecture roadmap and Agency direction.
- Work with a team to design, implement, and maintain new systems.
- Provide guidance to the customer on best-practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
- Must have at least five years' experience in technology consulting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience. Master's degree preferred with advanced training in information technology.
- Experience and knowledge of tools associated with counterintelligence and HUMINT collectors.
- Experience in cloud technologies, data layers, microservices.
- Experience with the following tools:
- AWS, AWS Cloud and C2S
- Database experience in SQL/NSQL
- Experience and knowledge in software coding and unit level testing including:
- Java, python, Ruby R
- Knowledge of web services feeds
- Must be a diverse thinker and be able to work in a large group setting.
- Write and edit technical documents and reports;
- Write, edit, and produce contents for contract deliverables: reports, training materials, presentation slides, letters, fact sheets, diagrams, and capability
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Communicate formally and informally through existing forums to stakeholders at all levels, including senior leadership.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR) and worldwide.
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.