|Title:||IT Operations Support / Software Developer|
|Location:||Silver Spring, MD|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled and exceptionally motivated IT Operations Support/Software Developer to bring onto our team in Silver Spring, MD.
Software Development Functions:
- Building Python scripts for a variety of functions, including the transfer of data between applications
- Leveraging the SaaS tool API to send/receive/update data
- Automate routine scripts and jobs
- Modifying scripts to accommodate for updates and changes to applications
- Building functionality within Google Workspace including, Google Docs, Google Forms, and Google Sheets integration
IT Operations Support Functions:
- Everbridge SaaS Emergency Notification System (ENS) Management and Administration (front-end)
- Working with the Everbridge Software Manufacturer to update and maintain the SaaS tool
- Running routine scripts to update information within the SaaS tool
- Working with the client to understand new requirements and operational needs
- Receiving and responding to helpdesk tickets for technical and administrative issues
- Training and running exercises for government operations center personnel and support staff on the system (as needed)
- Develop/maintain electronic user guides, standard operating procedures (SOPs), training materials and other documentation
The right candidate will actively work with operational personnel to provide and implement technical solutions to solve national level problems. Experience with emergency management and SaaS Emergency Notification Software including Everbridge/AtHoc is a plus but not required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training/experience
- Development experience in Python
- Experience with managing users, administration, and permissions within a COTS or SaaS tool
- Excellent analytical skills and exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with working with clients and customers to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations
- Experience with writing and developing technical documentation, developing process models, and documenting processes and procedures
- The following experience is a plus but not required:
- Experience with Emergency Management
- Experience with SaaS Emergency Notification Systems (Everbridge)
- Suitability required
- U.S. citizen
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.