|Title:||Senior Systems Analyst|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Sr. Systems Analyst to assist DIA’s Chief Information Officer (CIO-4) oversee and manage the development and integration of a complex, state of the art, enterprise information technology system.
- Supporting all phases of programs/projects from inception through completion focusing on the development of strong requirements and design planning
- Must be customer service oriented, have strong team and interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task, when required
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Work with the customer and users to elicit and gather requirements
- Develop and apply business and requirements analysis strategies
- Provide technical guidance in requirements analysis techniques
- Work with the development team to explain the technical requirements
- Develop and document the Functional, Technical, and Performance requirements for the program.
- Provide business area and technical expertise to management and stakeholders to facilitate planning, set direction, define business initiatives, and develop solutions to business information systems needs and requirements
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 10 years’ experience, or 4 years of additional experience in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
- Must have a working knowledge of writing functional, technical and performance requirements in software development environment
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines consistently with high quality products
- Experience with Requirements Analysis Tools and Technologies
- Experience developing requirements within an Agile environment
- Experience in working closely with Agile development teams
- Experience in working with government customers
- Experience in developing and documenting the Functional, Technical, and Performance requirements for the program
- Experience in developing Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Experience in developing System and Software Requirements Specifications
Preferred Qualifications (Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration):
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience with Atlassian tools, JIRA and collaboration tools like Confluence Wiki
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.