|Title:||Proposal Manager and IT Solutions Writer|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Proposal Manager and IT Solutions Writer, who will primarily work remotely, to develop creative, persuasive, and effective proposals, white papers, and other documentation related to modern information technology, program management, and other professional support services. Additionally, you'll help develop and articulate clear, strong value propositions to our prospective clients.
· You will be responsible for proposal writing, creation and management of the end-to-end process of creating new proposals.
· Organizes, leads, oversees, manages, directs, and executes all proposal activities (including write, review, and edit the proposals)
· Analyzes Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and develops compliance matrices, detailed proposal management plans, kickoff slides, schedules, annotated outlines, and data call templates
· Lead proposal meetings and reviews with internal and external stakeholders including teaming partners, senior company leaders, and subject matter experts.
· Lead written response efforts by developing win themes and writing strategies based on solicitation requirements and performance work statement (PWS) tasks.
· Capture and develop key messages, win themes, best value propositions, and other components of a differentiated win strategy
· Translate complex information gathered into clear, concise, and persuasive content.
· Prepare volumes that are clear, concise, compelling, persuasive, and grammatically correct and works with the team to ensure inter-volume compatibility
· Monitors RFP amendments and questions and answers (Q&A), to ensure compliance
· Ensures compliance, performs substantive reviews of both text and graphics, ensuring the response comply with RFP requirements, contain win themes, and comply with standard format and style criteria
· Support pricing efforts by researching salaries and building Price to Win analyses
· Develop and implement process improvements to help improve proposal quality
· 5+ years’ of experience in the IT field with a very good understanding of Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SELC)
· Experience with, and understanding of, federal government contracting
· Skilled strategic writer passionate about influencing business audiences
· Documented experience in Technical Writing
· Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
· Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
· Excellent planning and organization skills; ability to work independently and follow a schedule; ability to manage multiple proposals at once while meeting tight deadlines.
· Ability to pass a background check with satisfactory results.
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
· Proven experience with writing and managing information technology focused proposals and successfully winning new business for a government contractor.
· Ability to build rates or provide insight and recommendations to rates for upcoming bids.
· Experience and understanding of pricing methodologies.
· Experience with Department of Defense, The Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.