In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be “a” place to work, but to be “the” place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated GIS Developer to bring onto our team to work alongside with and help support the Department of Homeland Security in the Arlington, VA area.Responsibilities:
- Design, configure, implement, and test applications and systems for geospatial data
- Work with geospatial data visualization
- Use the ArcGIS server to perform balance/performance tuning and administration and program development
- Utilize ArcGIS online for managing and publishing services
- Work with open source applications for geospatial data, such as: QGIS, Carto, GRASS, R, and Leaflet
- Advanced knowledge of an enterprise geodatabase and relational database management systems including: ArcGIS Desktop, Arc GIS Platform, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcSDE, and SQL Server
- Understand the various ArcToolbox geoprocessing tools
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training.
- 4-6 years of experience of developing web-based mapping applications with ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise/ArcGIS Online and GIS database design/management
- Proven enterprise ArcGIS application development experience for desktop, web and mobile platforms using ArcGIS APIs and SDKs
- Knowledge, skills, ability and proficiency with relevant programming languages, programming tools, and development platforms to support geo-relational application and data development
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.