|Title:||Contract Settlements Analyst|
- Complete all necessary pre-settlement activities for the timely transfer of cost-reimbursement type contracts
- Determine if expired CLINs and contracts being settled hold opportunities to deobligate excess funding for other uses
- Work directly with the Contracting Officer, Contracting Officer Technical Representative, and Contractor to deobligate excess funding or adjust funding and value appropriately for settlement
- Review and analyze contract files to ensure all documentation is present, complete, and accurate
- Apply relevant clauses, policies, and regulations to complete all property disposition relevant to the contract action
- Understand the contract closeout process and preparation of basic contract modifications (deobligations and incremental funding)
- Active TS/SCI with a Full Scope Poly
- Strong written skills for drafting documentation associated with contract actions along with understanding the process and flow of such actions
- Familiarity with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) is desired
- 5+ years of relatable experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.