|Title:||Splunk Dashboard SME|
|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Splunk Dashboard SME to oversee and manage complex, state of the art, new unique programs and projects related to information technology.
- Must provide data visualizations in support of the Enterprise Watch command and control team
- Integrate multiple data streams and feeds from networks, infrastructure services, mission/business applications into a near, real-time dashboard (heads up display) for use in troubleshooting and the presentation of situational awareness briefings to DIA executive staff
- Have the ability to utilize pre-built dashboards/add-ons within SPLUNK system as well as be able to create custom SPLUNK dashboards and search queries to meet the Enterprise Watch's needs
- Provide recommendations/action plans for incorporating new data streams in order to present additional visualizations
- Perform technical knowledge transfer to government and military personnel to enable them to create independent dashboards and data ingestion streams within the SPLUNK system
- Perform software requirements analysis, system integration activities, leads research, designs, develops and tests software and tools, to include development of new work products or enhancing existing applications, systems or embedded products
- Provide technical planning, verification and validation of others work, cost and risk analysis, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems
- Analyze all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, architecture, user experience, test, installation, operation, maintenance.
- Apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the development of complex solutions
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI with CI-Poly or ability to pass a CI-Poly.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience.
- Must have ten years of specialized experience in software engineering.
- DoD and IC experience desired.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran