|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Information Technology Engineer with a requirements management background to provide support as required to the Requirements Management Team and over-arching Engineering and Implementation team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in one or more IT Engineering disciplines to support the Requirements Management team. Ability to work directly as an IT engineer and interface with multiple personnel is a definite plus.
- Report to lead of Engineering and Implementation/Requirements Management team.
- Plan, generate, and maintain requirements management documents, plans, life cycle processes and procedures.
- Perform requirements recording, gathering, documenting, analyzing, tracing, validation, prioritizing and clarifying.
- Draft, report, and deliver requirements management reports.
- Communicate requirements management status by leading meetings (formal and informal).
- Integrate cross-functionally with key ITIL stakeholders throughout the requirements and project lifecycle.
- Implement and maintain the requirements database.
- Coordinate with DIA, NGA and other IC agency government, contractor technical and management personnel regarding requirements support, testing and troubleshooting of various aspects of the desktop environment program.
- Identify opportunities for improvement to requirements management and implement corrective actions to improve cross-functional requirements management.
- Ability to work independently or in team environments as an additional IT engineering resource.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and ability to pass CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent training/experience.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and meeting skills.
- Strong interpersonal, management, and organizational skills.
- Strong research, analytical, and editing skills.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of IT Services and service provision.
- Strong engineering background in Information Technology.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrable experience in requirements management.
- Business architectural, analysis and planning skills.
- Business communication skills.
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Project, SharePoint, Visio.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification desired.
- Experience with desktop operating systems and/or software application virtualization desired.
- Experience with process development and organizational change management a plus
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran