In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Requirement Manager to support I.C./CIO to develop and maintain a repeatable process by which to manage, organize, vet, and validate mission use cases and requirements.
- Support activities focused on requirements generation and capability development.
- Assist in defining user needs, assist with related studies and reports, provide subject matter expertise, assist in document drafting and staffing.
- Draft capability requirements documents.
- Participate in requirements related IPTs.
- Participate in requirements-related studies and analysis, facilitate document development across organizations.
- Lead or coordinate activities focused on requirements generation and capability development.
- Writing and editing capability requirements documents.
- Participate in requirements-related IPTs, significant role in requirements-related studies and analysis.
- Requirements Validate and approve capability requirements documents.
- Conduct market research providing a foundational understanding of the benefits of effective market research to reduce acquisition costs and cycle times, and provide greater access to advanced technologies.
- Provide recommendations for the foundational understanding AoA analytical process that DoD organizations use to assess and prioritize potential materiel solutions to a validated capability need.
- Assist with planning and organizing Capabilities-Based Assessments (CBAs). CBA Definitions, Pre-Planning Research, CBA Team Building and Planning, and the CBA Study Phase. Have the basic knowledge, skills, and abilities to conduct and support effective and efficient Capabilities-Based Assessments (CBAs) in support of the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS).
- Develop Key Performance Parameters (KPPs) and Key System Attributes (KSAs), to understand the relationship of the KPPs and KSAs to technical requirements and how to get them through the staffing and validation process.
- Provide senior leadership and oversight of JCIDS analysis and staffing.
- Enforce capability requirements standards and accountability
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to pass CI Poly.
- Must have at least 7-10 years experience in requirements management or related field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience with a Master's degree or advanced training in information technology.
- Experience with I.C., DoD, IC, and/or IC ITE missions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Project, SharePoint, Visio.
- Ability to work independently and/or in team environments.
- Strong research, analytical, and editing skills.
- Experience working with SharePoint and/or SharePoint administration.
- This is a full-time position, requiring 40 hours per week Monday through Friday within the contract hours of 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.