|Title:||Test Engineer III|
|Location:||Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be “a” place to work, but to be “the” place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Test Engineer to support an US Army client in the Abingdon, MD area.
- Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret developmental tests for new and/or modified system components
- Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel
- Provide technical support to other engineering groups
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), System Testing (ST), Smoke Testing (SmT) and Integration/Interface Testing (IT), and Regression Testing (RT)
- Maximize test automation and participate in test driven development activities including Contractor System Test (CST); Produce test reports
- Document and manage defect identification through resolution and closure
- Work as a member of a Capability Development Team, providing guidance associated with system functionality and usability
- Works with program SMEs, both local and remote, to educate development personnel on the nuances associated with the legacy system
- Assist with manual test case development, working with development teams to define testing requirements
- Participates in daily/weekly stand-up meetings with architecture and development teams to drive sprint deliveries
- Experience with Fires Systems and functionality
- Experience with test process development, test case design, test procedure development, test execution, system evaluation and test reporting
- Experience with requirements traceability, system-of-systems integration and testing, test planning, development and execution testing including experience with Army products and interfaces
- Ability to isolate and resolve problems, document bugs, regress and close issues while working on particular application releases
- Experience with automated test and test driven development concepts, tools, and languages
- Experience with Red Hat Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with Command and Control (C2) systems
- Basic understanding of Army and Marine fire mission processing; Experience with AFATDS
- Army Common Operating Environment (COE) or other PM MC systems
- Currently possess an active DoD SECRET security clearance
- Familiarity with VMF (and other Army communication standards)
- Familiarity with MIL-STD-188-220 and other military standards
- Familiarity with Extensible Map Platform
- NASA WorldWind, GeoServers and other Map technologies
- Understanding of RS-232/422, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, NLB network protocols
- Experience working with Raytheon Taclink modems and tactical radios (R/T 1523, AN/PRC 152(A), AN/PRC 117G, AN/PRC 155 )
- Experience with network architecture and communications
- Good verbal, written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint)
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran