|Title:||Resource Analyst III|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Resource Analyst to bring onto our team to work alongside with and help support an Intelligence Agency in Chantilly, Virginia.Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate an understanding of relevant statutes, regulations, and policies in resource utilization and in the budget development and execution processes
- Evaluate whether program execution is proceeding within available resource constraints and is remaining consistent with goals
- Recognize the relevance of analytic results, including historical trends and significant findings in constructing budget submissions and assessing budget execution
- Contribute to documentation, briefings, and discussions that represent, explain, and justify program directions and resource requirements
- Support the annual budget build by developing the Program Budget Submission and the Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB)
- Coordinate cross-agency activities with resource managers and policy counterparts to ensure agency-wide integration
- Review highly complex and/or sensitive Agency initiatives and draw conclusions about required funding levels
- Conduct business expense audits
- Process audit adjustment accountings
- Serve as a team lead or first-line supervisor
- Active Full Scope Poly
- A bachelor's degree in finance or related field
- Master's degree in quantitative analysis, financial analysis, social sciences, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in project/program management, quantitative analysis, financial analysis, or structured approaches to analysis to include data manipulation
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.