|Location:||Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland|
- Derive and maintain a cohesive program software architecture based on customer requirements, customer interactions, subject matter expert inputs, system architecture artifacts, and business objectives
- Communicate development concepts to software developers, program management, and customer representatives during meetings
- Work with system engineering personnel to assess requirements, and to ensure consistency between system architecture and software architecture
- Use Jira, Confluence, Git/Bitbucket collaboration and source control tools to communicate information
- Identify potential roadblocks and develop around them
- Plan and estimate development tasks and work to improve performance metrics
- Other duties, as required
- Experience with Windows (Processes, IPC, Windows Registry, Installers)
- Strong knowledge of Windows API; Scripting in Windows Batch; Experience developing shellcode
- Experience with Java; Experience with Atlassian tools, including Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket
- Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced, development environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint)
- A DoD SECRET security clearance
- US Citizenship is required
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOAs) and specifically, OSGi
- Experience in Java/ J2EE technologies (Swing/JavaFX, OSGi, Sockets, JPA, XML (DOM and SAX)
- Experience with PostgresSQL (RDBMS, PL/SQL, Referential Integrity); Experience with Map Implementation (Worldwind, OpenMap, FalconView)
- Experience with AFATDS, Army Common Operating Environment (COE) or other PM MC systems
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.