|Location:||Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling Wash D.C.|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be “a” place to work, but to be “the” place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are currently seeking Web Developer to support a DIA client in Washington, DC.
- Ability to created websites and applications based on the following technologies:
- Libraries: Font Awesome; JQuery; Vue; AngularJS; Bootstrap; Moment; FullCalendar; and ChartJS
- Content management systems: SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, and WordPress
- Miscellaneous: JSON; XML; XSLT; SOAP; REST; XPath; AJAX and/or XMLHttpRequests; SharePoint Designer 2013, Master Pages; Page Layouts; and SharePoint 2010 and 2013 workflows; and, other various web browser client-side technologies
- Operating Systems: Linux and Windows
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to pass CI Poly.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience with a Master's degree or advanced training in information technology.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with SharePoint designer desired.
- Experience with SharePoint web development desired
- Familiar with or used GitLab or Github for version control
- Familiar with or used JIRA for management of development tasks
- Familiar with or used Matomo (formerly Piwik - Intelink Web Analytics) or Google Analytics for web metrics
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.