|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Financial Analyst to oversee and manage complex, state of the art, new unique programs and projects related to information technology.
- Assists in the defense and execution of the appropriated, unexpired resources to support the day-to-day mission activities;
- Performs statistical and graphical analysis on various aspects of resource management such as on the rate of execution of funding, fill-rates of authorized positions, workforce skills, size and cost, and success in obtaining appropriations for new program requests;
- Advises management on the regulatory aspects of resource management to avoid violations such as anti-deficiency and misappropriation of resources;
- Assist Government with strategic business planning;
- Analyze financial data and transactions for appropriate use.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly
- 10 years of DoD experience in purchasing or finance
- Bachelor's Degree with a business focus (In lieu of degree, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level III in Business/Financial Management, and 3 years of directly related experience for a total of 13 years may be substituted)
- Experience in preparation of reports that reflect programs/projects status in areas of cost, schedule and performance
- Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs and sustainment of Program Management Offices.
- Understands DoD funding appropriations
- Familiar with DIA MIPR process desired but not required
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran