|Title:||Oracle BPM Developer|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Oracle Business Process Management (BPM) Developer to bring onto our team to work alongside with and help support the Department of Homeland Security in Herndon, VA.Responsibilities:
- Rebuild a legacy application in Oracle BPM Suite
- Provide expertise in relational database concepts and database management systems
- Perform setup, configuration, and design of application
- Analyze process and workflow usage and provide standards and best practices
- Serve as a lead role in the project and work with the other developers and engineers in the design and building processes
- Some travel to Crystal City (Arlington), VA is required
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- At least 3 years of experience with Oracle BPM
- Active Secret Clearance
- DHS Suitability is a plus
- Knowledge of application development using the following technologies: Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g/12c, Oracle SOA Suite 11g/12c, Oracle BPM implementation experience with 11g/12c, Oracle BI Tools, Oracle Jdeveloper integrated environment, Oracle Weblogic, REST/SOAP Web Services, AWS, Java API with Oracle, and Agile and Scrum methodologies
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.