|Title:||Graphic Artist Part-time|
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Graphic Artist. The candidate must be a strong communicator, have excellent written, presentation, oral communications, and interpersonal skills, the ability to effectively interface with technical and non-technical audiences, and the ability to work efficiently outside of an office setting.
- Assist in proposal graphics and proposal cover pages
- Maintain program branding
- Work on an as-needed basis (approx. 10-20 hrs per month) - This position is a 100% telework position
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/ or experience in Graphics Design, ArtDesign, Communications, and Marketing
- Savvy with Graphics Software Tools, to include: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Must have recent Art Portfolio / Work
- Keen understanding of color theory and overall design
- Able to handle multiple assignments/projects
- Self-driven/Self-directed along with superb time-management
- Ability to meet deadlines when necessary and prioritize workload
- Ability to accept feedback and implement changes during the iterative
- Possess flexibility based upon art/concept changes and or changes in art direction based on business
- Excellent track record of dependability and attendance
- Previous experience working on government proposals is a plus
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran