In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, we strive to not just be "a" place to work, but to be "the" place to work! Here at ASET Partners we are looking for a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated, 100% remote Software Tester to support a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) client.
• The person in this position will be responsible for manual and automated testing of multiple decision support applications and systems
• The person in this position will be responsible for designing automated tests to validate custom software products and services
• The successful candidate will apply their experience and knowledge in reviewing requirements, creating test plans, detailed test cases, test reports, and producing quality assurance metrics
• Other responsibilities include working closely with software and systems engineers in debugging and defining corrective actions
• Responsibilities include Support the scoping and implementation of technical solutions estimate, prioritize, and coordinate testing activities
• Utilize open source tools or develop custom scripts for automating tests to validate software products involving both back-end processing systems and Web-based GUIs
• Execute functional, integration, regression, performance, and resiliency tests for multiple applications, subsystems. Identify, record, and thoroughly document bugs
• Software quality assurance experience
• Testing experience on back-end data processing applications
• Scripting experience with programming languages such as Python or Perl
• Performance testing
• Agile methodologies• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong soft skills in working with other engineering and analytical teams to arrive at optimal solutions to technical challenges
• Ability to perform high degree of initiative with a passion for learning technology
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
ASET Partners Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.