|Location:||MS2 (MD), Bolling Air Force Base (JBAB) (DC), Reston (VA)|
- Provide senior level consulting in support of end-to-end acquisition support services for all CIO customers/stakeholders.
- Advise in the preparation of acquisition strategies, purchase request, packages, and documentation such as Performance Work Statements (PWS), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), and Justification and Approvals (J&As).
- Assist in program governance and oversight of multiple award and multiple task order efforts.
- Support acquisition governance boards, working groups, and TEMS.
- Plan, prepare, and maintain current acquisition plans and overall program office acquisition administration functions such as program control and tracking.
- Coordinate with technical experts and contracting office to ensure project milestones are reflected in contractual documents.
- Determine appropriate Government-Furnished Equipment/Information (GFE/GFI) for acquisitions based upon the scope and requirement.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to support transition to commercially provide development models for improving acquisition mechanics.
- Drive process improvement to DIA’s acquisition processes.
- Develop agile business transformation tools and processes to manage activities using agile methodologies.
- Assist in the development of acquisition architecture and engineering roadmap.
- Work directly with stakeholders to align business and acquisition processes to industry and DIA best practices.
- Support Stakeholder Engagement in identifying and developing business needs, requirements, capability, architectures, software design, agile task prioritization, and other requirements as needed.
- Educate and guide stakeholders and pilot programs through the full acquisition lifecycle.
- Other tasks as required.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
- Must have at least 10 years' experience with DoD/IC Acquisition.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience. Master's degree preferred with advanced training in DoD/IC Acquisition.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with customer, team, and leadership.
- Understanding of the IC, IC ITE, DoD, and DIA acquisition frameworks and architectures.
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), DoD FAR Supplements (DFARs), and/or DoD Acquisition 5000 Series and ICD 801.
- DAWIA Level I, II, and/or III certification
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
- We are a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity
- Founded in 2008
- We are a HUBZone certified small business
- Profitable from day one, zero debt
- Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
- Over 75 employees and growing
- Over 15 active contracts supporting 10+ Federal Agencies
- Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET:
1. Outstanding benefits! Including: health, dental, and vision care, a 401k retirement plan with up to a 4% company paid contribution, and employee achievement and merit awards to name a few.
2. We have very high hiring standards, so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
3. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
4. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
5. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance, flexible schedules, and competitive pay.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
10. We work hard, and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.